Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
In the same pan, cook the asparagus with salt and pepper until tender but still slightly crunchy. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg:
- Prepare 3 Asparagus
- Prepare 1 Steak
- Get 1 egg
- Make ready 3 pieces Bacon of your choice
- Take To taste Salt
- Make ready To taste Pepper
- Make ready To taste Parsley
Steps to make Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg:
- Firstly make sure your steak is at room temperature then season with salt on both sides and leave for 15-20 mins (salt dries out the juices then sucks them back in when you season before cooking, this prevents the steak from getting dry)
- Then preheat your oven to 220C, take your asparagus and wrap it with bacon. Season with salt and pepper. After this lower your oven to 180 and place asparagus for about 15-20 mins till bacon is nice and crispy.
- I fried my Steak but you can also grill it, I preheated my pan then added more salt and pepper to my steak.
- Essentially I fried my steak for roughly 4 minutes on eat side.
- Boil water in a nice deep pot, once the water starts boiling lower the heat so that it simmers. Take an egg and put it into a cup.
- Season your boiling water with salt then take a fork and make a circular motion so that the water in the pot moves in a circle
- Take your egg and gently put it into the water as it is moving in a circle (this closes your egg)
- Boil the egg for 5 minutes for a lovely runny yolk, 8 minutes for a nice yellow yet firm yolk
- Place your food into a plate and chop some parsley then throw it on your egg.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
Steak With Asparagus. featured in Surf & Turf Dinner For Two. In the same pan, cook the asparagus with salt and pepper until tender but still slightly crunchy. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe In The Oven (Paleo) - This easy bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is made in the oven with some tricks for extra crispy bacon. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap a slice of bacon around each pile, spreading out the bacon as you go so just the top and. Choose from a wide range of similar scenes. A bundle of asparagus is drizzled with garlic steeped olive oil, wrapped in bacon and roasted. The flavor of this is outstanding. Jump to the Steak and Eggs with Roasted Asparagus Recipe or read on to see our tips for making How to Make Steak, Eggs and Roasted Asparagus. There's no spluttering of oil and it makes crispy slices of bacon heaven. Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil. Season the asparagus with black pepper. Asparagus, Artisan Cured Bacon and Goats Cheese Tart. Perfect for Summer Dish with Deep Long in the Mouth Flavour. Arguably the most luxurious of vegetables, asparagus makes for a lovely trait: this one is best made with thick bacon and a tangy goat's cheese (we recommend Rosary Goat's. Crispy roasted asparagus spears wrapped in bacon and brushed with a sweet balsamic and brown sugar glaze. This Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze is a simple appetizer or appetizer perfect for your Easter menu. Barbecue Meat Steak outdoor with Vegetab. Bacon wrapped beef steak filet with asparagus side. This roasted bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is the perfect party app.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!