Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, korean beef rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean Beef Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Korean Beef Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean beef rice bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Prepare Main
- Prepare 1 pound ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio)
- Make ready 3 garlic cloves
- Take 1-2 tablespoons oil
- Make ready 2 medium carrots
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 medium onion
- Get Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup light brown sugar or raw sugar
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Get 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Make ready 2-4 green onions (scallions)
- Take Notes
- Take sesame seeds to garnish if desired
- Make ready something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap
Steps to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Dice garlic
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium.
- Add garlic to hot oil.
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir.
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion.
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size.
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir.
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat.
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it.
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food korean beef rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!