Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, made simple strawberry milk cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook made simple strawberry milk cookies using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies:
- Make ready 50 grams Butter
- Prepare 10 grams Powdered sugar
- Make ready 20 grams Condensed milk
- Get 1 bar Rich strawberry chocolate
- Prepare 1 Egg yolk
- Take 150 grams Cake flour
- Prepare 1 to preference Marshmallows
Steps to make Made Simple Strawberry Milk Cookies:
- Put powdered sugar in the butter and knead until soft, add condensed milk, and beat with an egg beater.
- Break apart the chocolate, place into a microwave safe container, and microwave for about 40 seconds until it melts.
- Add Step 1 to 2 and mix, add the egg yolk and stir more until it thickens.
- Sift in cake flour, and roughly mix. Cover your hand with a plastic bag and secure at the wrist with rubber bands, and mix until you can no longer see any flour.
- Turn the bag from your other hand inside out and cover the dough with it, and let sit in the fridge for more than 10 minutes.
- Stretch out the dough from the top of the bag, and cut open from the center. Cut into your desired shapes.
- Make the smiley face using a straw. Carve out an ellipse with the straw for the mouth. If excess pieces get stuck, blow from the other side (the pieces will fly so be careful).
- Fold the bag, stretch it out, and cut out shapes… Bake in an oven preheated to 355°F/180°C for 8 minutes.
- Cut a marshmallow and sandwich it between the cookies (for a 45 mm cookie, cut the marshmallow into about 1/3).
- Microwave for about 10 seconds while checking on it, and take it out once the top cookie has begun to rise (as if floating), and turn it off. Sandwich together firmly.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food made simple strawberry milk cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!