Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- Get 250 g chicken breast (minced)
- Take 3 cups yellow split peas
- Make ready 2 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 1 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- Make ready 1 cup fresh mint (chopped)
- Get 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- Get 1 medium onion (halved and minced)
- Make ready 6 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp chicken bouillon
- Take 5 cups water
- Prepare 3 tbs olive flaxseed oil
Instructions to make Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- On a heated pan or pot, add a tablespoon oil, toss in half the onion and fry until translucent. Add garlic and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the split peas and stir for 2 minutes. Add the turmeric, fennel seeds, cayenne, chicken bouillon, chicken stock and water. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Combine the chicken breast, mint, parsley, onion, salt, black pepper and stir until well incorporated. Shape into small round balls (about 12 small balls). Add 2 tbsp oil in a heated pan and toss in the meatballs until they’re browned on each sides (about 8 minutes).
- Add the pomegranate molasses and meatballs to the cooking pot in step 2 (after the simmering time has been exhausted). Stir, cover and continue to simmer for additional 20 minutes.
Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Also, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!