Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, saag aloo #mycookbook. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Saag Aloo #MyCookbook is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Saag Aloo #MyCookbook is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have saag aloo #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Saag Aloo #MyCookbook:
- Prepare 1 handful new potatoes, par-boiled, peeled and diced
- Prepare 1 knob butter and 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- Make ready 1 tsp mustard seed
- Get 1 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1/4 tsp fennel seed
- Get 1 tsp onion seed
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Take 1/4-1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Prepare 1 couple of handfuls of spinach
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare 1 large pinch of curry leaves
Instructions to make Saag Aloo #MyCookbook:
- Melt the butter with the oil in a pan. Add the spices apart from the turmeric to warm through to release their fragrance.
- Toss the potatoes in the buttery oil and spices. Add the turmeric. Cover and turn down the heat to cook through. Stir occasionally.
- Once the potatoes are cooked add the curry leaves. Stir well and add the spinach. Cook over a low heat, stirring, until wilted. Turn off the heat and cover to steam for a minute or two.
- Serve as a side to your favourite curry.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food saag aloo #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!