Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, alfredo pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Alfredo Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alfredo pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Pasta:
- Take 1 pack Penne pasta
- Make ready Chicken 1 breast into pieces
- Get 250 g Butter
- Prepare 2 cups Milk
- Get 2 cups Cream
- Prepare Knorr chicken cubes 2 packs
- Take 2 Capcicum
- Prepare 1 pack Mushrooms
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get to taste Black pepper
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic
Instructions to make Alfredo Pasta:
- Add 2tbsp butter in a pan and add garlic in it. Fry for a minute.
- Add chicken in it and fry till tender
- Once chicken is tender, add mushrooms and capcicum(cubes) in pan and fry for 3-4 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Take another pan, add 2tbsp butter in it.
- Take a cup and add hot boiling water in it. Add chicken cubes in it and mix it well. Once dissolved add the liquid in pan with butter in it.
- Now add 2 cups of milk and cream in the pan and cook it for 5-10 mins. Add salt and black pepper to taste. You can also add red chilli flakes.
- Mix already cooked chicken and mushrooms with sauce and cook for a minute.
- Boil pasta and then add it to the sauce.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!