Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my eggplant boats. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Using spoon, scoop out eggplant flesh, and squeeze out excess liquid. Chop the remaining eggplant and reserve.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my eggplant boats using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My eggplant boats:
- Prepare 1 big eggplant
- Take to taste Salsa (tomato sauce - recommended mutti)
- Make ready to taste Corn
- Prepare to taste Olives
- Prepare to taste Capers
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get 4 slices Gouda cheese -
- Prepare as needed Olive oil
- Get to taste Asparagus
- Take to taste Sage (optional - for decoration)
- Make ready Potatoes (young/new)
- Take to taste Rosemary
- Prepare Baking paper
Instructions to make My eggplant boats:
- Wash the potatoes and the eggplant. Cut the potatoes in small pieces (don't peel them) and season them with pepper, salt and with a little bit of rosemary. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise.
- Put some baking paper in a baking tin and smear some olive oil on. Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Hollow out the eggplant with a spoon and season it with salt and pepper. Put the halves aside and put the eggplant scratch in a bowl.
- Add corn, olives, capers and asparagus in the bowl with eggplant scratch. Season it with salt and pepper and then mix it up with a spoon.
- Put the mix back in the hollowed out eggplant halves and cover them with salsa. Don't put to little salsa on them because it could turn out dry. Tear up the gouda slices and put them on top of your eggplant boats.
- Put the potatoes and the eggplant boats in your tin. Drip small drops of olive oil on them.
- Put it in the preheated oven (180°C). Bake for approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve on a plate with a leaf of sage placed on top of your boats.
- Enjoy your meal! ☆
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan is a fun, easy twist on eggplant parmesan - these baked eggplant "boats" are hollowed out and stuffed with chicken sausage, tomato sauce and mozzarella. Chop the remaining eggplant and reserve. Brush the scooped out eggplants with olive oil, sprinkle with salt. Using spoon, scoop out eggplant flesh, and squeeze out excess liquid. Eggplant Parmesan Boats Recipe : Eggplant parmesan served stuffing in an eggplant with tasty Cooking adventures in a small, closet sized, kitchen. - I came to realize that my meals were boring. Proving that eggplant parm doesn't have to be crummy, even if it's not crumby. Walnut-Stuffed Eggplant Recipe for those seeking texture, flavor and uniqueness. Eggplants work well in a variety of dishes from ratatouille to baba ghanoush. I was not fond of eggplants in the past. This extremely easy and versatile dish is one of my favorite eggplant recipes. Perfect for Italian food lovers who do not want to overdo it with pasta and excess cheese, it can be. Tomato sauce, eggplant, Parmesan, herbs and seasoning. Eggplant Parmesan Boats. by Tara Botwinick. Brush the scooped out eggplants with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. A great healthy alternative incorporating nutritious eggplants. Please also see my recipe Baked Eggplant Parmesan. Enjoy mince, vegetables and rice stuffed into eggplant boats for a nutritious and easy to prepare meal. Feel free to use any type of mince that you like. To assemble the boats, divide rice mixture among the eggplant boats, and top with cheese. I always make eggplant parmaesan so this was a little out of my comfort zone but the kids requested forme to.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my eggplant boats recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!