Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, how to make sushi rice for chirashi sushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
How To Make Sushi Rice for Chirashi Sushi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. How To Make Sushi Rice for Chirashi Sushi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have how to make sushi rice for chirashi sushi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make How To Make Sushi Rice for Chirashi Sushi:
- Make ready 540 ml Uncooked white rice
- Make ready 600 ml Water or kombu based dashi stock
- Get ★For the sushi vinegar:
- Take 66 ml Vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Salt
Steps to make How To Make Sushi Rice for Chirashi Sushi:
- Rinse the rice 1 hour before cooking, and drain in a sieve. Cook the rice in an equal amount of water or konbu seaweed dashi stock.
- Make the sushi vinegar. Put the ★ ingredients in a small saucepan and heat up a bit and dissolve the sugar and salt. You can also just stir well until it dissolves without heating it up.
- Moisten the handai (wooden sushi rice tub) with water or vinegar. Put the freshly cooked rice in, drizzle on the sushi vinegar, and mix using a cut-and-fold motion. Cover the rice with a moistened and wrung out kitchen towel and leave for about a minute to allow the sushi vinegar to soak into the rice.
- Mix using a cut-and-fold motion while fanning the rice. Cool down to body temperature. Mix in the additional chirashi sushi ingredients at this point.
- Put the mixed rice into a large serving box (juubako). Decorate the top with kinshi tamago (shredded thin omelette), slices of kamaboko and snow peas. Your chirashi sushi is done.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food how to make sushi rice for chirashi sushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!