Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, classic gur pare. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic Gur Pare is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Classic Gur Pare is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic gur pare using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Gur Pare:
- Take 1 cup Maida (refined flour)
- Prepare 3/4 cup whole Wheat flour
- Take 1/4 cup Sooji (fine variety)
- Take 1/2 cup Ghee
- Get 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Make ready For Jaggery Syrup
- Take 1 cup Jaggery
- Take 1/2 cup Water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take For Coating
- Take 1/4 cup powdered Jaggery
Steps to make Classic Gur Pare:
- In a big plate or bowl, combine maida, whole wheat flour, sooji, fennel seeds and pour ghee in the center. Rub thr ghee into the flour using fingertips. Knead to a smooth and semi stiff dough using water. Cover and let it rest for 20-30 mins.
- Heat oil/ghee in a kadai. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Roll each ball into a thick circle like roti/chapati and cut into cubes using knife.
- Deep fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Mix jaggery and water in a pan, bring to boil. Add cardamom powder and cook on a low flame while stirring continuously till the syrup has reduced to half. Remove the pan from flame.
- Mix nicely the fried pare with jaggery syrup till coated well. Spread on a plate, let it cool down completely.
- Now dust the pare with extra jaggery powder to remove the stickyness of Gur pare. Store it in an air-tight container and enjoy with family!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food classic gur pare recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!