Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hyderabadi mutton masala. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hyderabadi mutton masala using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Mutton Masala:
- Make ready 500 gm Mutton Bone-in small cubes
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 2-3 Green Chillies slit
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Take 3 Onions thinly sliced and fried
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Make ready 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Mutton Masala:
- Marinate Mutton Bone-in with all the ingredients mentioned and keep aside for an hour. Deep fry Onions in enough Oil just like we do for Biryani. Keep aside in a freezer for 10 minutes. After this, they can be easily crushed with hands.
- Heat Oil in a Pressure Cooker. Add Caraway Seeds, Curry Leaves and some chopped Coriander Leaves along with the marinated Mutton pieces. Also add the slit Green Chillies. Pressure cook for 8-10 whistles on a high heat. Add water as required. Do not add much.
- Open the lid after the pressure settles down. Take it out in a pot and saute for about 5-8 minutes. Adjust Salt if required. Garnish with little more of chopped Coriander. Serve hot immediately. Enjoy!
Your daily diet need to have at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hyderabadi mutton masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!