Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli:
- Get 180 g dried squid ink spaghetti,
- Take 180 g cooked king prawns (I used frozen),
- Take Some good quality vine cherry tomatoes, (around 16),
- Take 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil,
- Make ready 1.5 tsp garlic chilli oil (or use alternative),
- Prepare Handful fresh chopped parsley leaves, few reserved as garnish,
- Make ready 1 good pinch sea salt flakes, to season,
- Prepare Cracked black pepper, to season
Instructions to make Squid Ink Spaghetti With King Prawns, Vine Tomatoes & Chilli:
- Preheat the oven to 180 and line a small baking tray with foil. Place on the vine tomatoes and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with sea salt flakes and pepper. Bring the spaghetti to the boil in salted water and cook according to packet instructions, as it cooks bring a frying pan up to heat. Add in the prawns. You shouldn't need oil as some water will come out of the prawns initially.
- Fry the prawns until almost cooked then add the garlic chilli oil and stir it through to coat the prawns, add in the parsley leaves, stir then remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it off and set aside. Remove the tomatoes from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes, then gently pluck them from the vine.
- Take the spaghetti and tip it into the frying pan with the prawns. Gently toss together until the spaghetti is lightly coated in the garlic chilli oil. Next add in the tomatoes and gently move the spaghetti around the pan to incorporate everything together.
- Serve up and garnish with a few fresh parsley leaves. Eat and enjoy! :)
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food squid ink spaghetti with king prawns, vine tomatoes & chilli recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!