Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brinjal sushi with rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brinjal sushi with rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Brinjal sushi with rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Cut them lengthwise, wash and keep aside. Roll the baigan pieces on this mixture.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brinjal sushi with rice using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal sushi with rice:
- Make ready 1 big bringal(bharta ones)
- Take 2 tbsp besan
- Make ready 1 tbsp rice flour
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready as per taste salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder,amchoor powder,jeera powder,garam masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp mustard oil
- Take For filling:
- Prepare 1 boiled and mashed potato
- Get 1/2 cup mashed paneer
- Make ready as per taste salt and black pepper
- Make ready as required minched green chilli and kashmiri red chilli
- Make ready For plating:
- Take as required boiled rice
- Prepare 1 capsicum
- Take 1 tomato
- Make ready Few spring onion
Steps to make Brinjal sushi with rice:
- Brinjal sushi with boiled rice - Take big baigan (bharta ones).Cut them lengthwise, wash and keep aside. On a plate, take besan, rice flour, add salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, garam masala, jeera powder and ginger- garlic paste. Mix well. Add 2tbsp of mustard oil. Roll the baigan pieces on this mixture. Coat both sides. Keep aside for 5 mins. Heat oil in a pan. Place the baigan pieces and cook on low heat. Once they turn soft, remove.
- In a bowl take boiled and mashed potatoes. Add grated paneer. salt, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, finely minced green chilli and Kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix well. - Take baigan pieces, place the potato-paneer filling and roll them. Transfer them back into the pan and cook for 2 to 3 mins. Garnish them with red and green capsicum or spring onions or tomatoes (optional).
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Brinjal sushi with boiled rice Take big baigan (bharta ones). Cut them lengthwise, wash and keep aside. On a plate, take besan, rice flour, add salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, amchur powder, garam masala, jeera powder and ginger- garlic paste. Roll the baigan pieces on this mixture. Pat half of the rice evenly over nori, leaving edges bare. Wet the edges of the nori with a brush or your fingers. Roll up tightly using the edge of the mat. Repeat with remaining nori, rice, avocado, and eggplant. I love brinjal rice very much. It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Usually my mother prepares this recipe with tamarind, instead of tamarind, I have substituted with tomatoes. I have not used much spices for this rice. Brinjal has a unique flavour that is enhanced by the masala used in this dish. Grind the masala fresh every time, for that tantalizing aroma! Brinjal is rich in both calcium and folic acid, making this dish a nutritional treat too! The brinjal cook fast, so cook it for just one whistle to avoid overcooking. Brinjal curry is a traditional south indian curry shared along with a video procedure… It is a veg curry gravy recipe made using eggplants and is similar to other veg curries like cabbage curry, potato curry etc. In south india it is commonly called as 'vankaya koora' and it is a common and basic curry made to be eaten with rice. Brinjal rice, Vangi Bath is a keeper recipe with a lot of spice flavours. This recipe again is perfect for lunch box.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brinjal sushi with rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!