Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quickie scallops alfredo (instant pot). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quickie scallops alfredo (instant pot) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot):
- Get 30 oz. Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, divided
- Make ready 2 cups Chicken Broth
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare 12 oz. Wide Egg Noodles
- Get 2 cups Frozen Bay Scallops (Raw)
- Prepare Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Steps to make Quickie Scallops Alfredo (Instant Pot):
- Put 15 oz. of Alfredo sauce into Instant Pot.
- Add chicken broth, dried oregano, garlic powder & crushed red pepper. Mix throughly.
- Stir in egg noodles & mix well.
- Top with frozen bay scallops.
- Close & lock the lid.
- Turn the pressure release handle to ensure the pot is sealed.
- Press PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 4 minutes.
- Allow Natural Release for 1 minute.
- Press down the pressure release handle for Quick Release.
- Add remainder of Alfredo sauce stirring until combined.
- Press CANCEL (Keep Warm: On)
- Set the lid on askew and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve topped with Parmesan Cheese.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food quickie scallops alfredo (instant pot) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!