Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, daal gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook daal gosht using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Daal Gosht:
- Make ready 150 gm meat
- Get masoor daal half cup
- Get to taste salt, red chili powder -
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get turmeric half tsp
- Take tsp whole spice powder - quarter
- Get green chili and coriander - to garnish
- Prepare onion 1medium
- Take 4-5 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Daal Gosht:
- Boil meat until tender.
- Take oil in wok. add onion and fry until golden brown.
- Add boiled meat and fry 2-3min.
- Add all spices except whole spice powder. Fry 5min. Add soaked(half hour) masoor daal.
- Cover and cook until it softens. Stir in between. Also add water gradually when required.add whole spice powder after half cooking done
- Once daal is softened and oil get separated,your daal gosht is done. Garnish and serve.
Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food daal gosht recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!