Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with meltingly tender aubergines in a tangy tomato sauce and a melted mozzarella topping, this tasty dish A wonderful version of the Italian classic where the chicken is quickly pan fried to seal in all those lovely juices before being oven baked for ease and convenience. Spiced aubergine mixture topped with eggs and baked.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce:
- Take 2 large free range eggs
- Make ready 1 tin plum tomatos
- Prepare 1 half chopped aubergine
- Make ready 1 quartre red onion
- Get 1 Half chopped red pepper
- Get 1 handful chestnut mushrooms, halved
- Get 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 evoo
- Take 1 fresh chopped herbs - thyme, rosemary, parsley
- Prepare 1 smoked paprika, s+p, dried oregano
- Take 1 grated mature cheddar
- Prepare 1 clove smoked garlic
- Get 1 Half red chilli, chopped
Steps to make Baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce:
- Dice the red onion, place in a pyrex/casserole dish with the fresh thyme, small amount of evoo and the balsamic vinegar. Roast in oven for about 10 min till onions slightly caramelised.
- Tip out excess balsamic. Add the aubergine, mushrooms, pepper, tin tomatos, garlic. Add a dash of evoo, s+p, chopped chilli, fresh rosemary, parsley, dried oregano and smoked paprika. Stir well and put back into oven on 175°F for 35 minutes.
- Take out of oven (dont turn oven off), stir well, carefully break the eggs in the centre of the dish. Sprinkle on the parsley. Carefully sprinkle the grated cheese around the edges of the dish so you have a ring of cheese with the eggs in the middle. Return to the oven.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, untill eggs are done. Serve hot with crusty bread.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
Originally, mapo sauce is used to prepare mapo tofu 麻婆豆腐 which is a popular Chinese dish from. Spiced aubergine mixture topped with eggs and baked. Ingredients for Baked Aubergine and Eggs Recipe. Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with meltingly tender aubergines in a tangy tomato sauce and a melted mozzarella topping, this tasty dish A wonderful version of the Italian classic where the chicken is quickly pan fried to seal in all those lovely juices before being oven baked for ease and convenience. Fill a pitta with zhoug (a Middle Eastern herb sauce), fried aubergines and boiled eggs for an exciting egg dish with a twist. Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the aubergine slices with half the oil. Shakshuka is a spicy baked egg dish, originally from North Africa. It is a favorite breakfast dish in Israel. It makes my day when I see you've made one of our recipes! Here is the handy printable recipe: Shakshuka (Baked Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce). Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce. Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce. For those people enquiring about the bitterness or otherwise of eggplant (aubergine, in Europe). This is vegan comfort food at its best. Layer up slices of aubergine with a spicy coconut milk and tomato sauce for a hearty, warming meal. Instead on the pan I baked it in the toaster oven (ran out of gas lol) I cooked all the ingredients first in the oven (excluding the. To make the dish gluten-free, use tamari or coconut amino to replace light soy sauce and dark soy sauce. As you have noted,it's so easy to get aubergine(eggplant) wrong. You're advice is informative, effective and remains interesting.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!