Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggplant lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have eggplant lasagna using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant lasagna:
- Get lasagna
- Prepare 1/2 lb bulk sausage
- Take 1 1/3 lb ground meat
- Make ready 28 oz diced tomatoes
- Make ready 28 oz tomato sauce
- Get 4 cup colby jack cheddar cheese, shredded
- Take 4 medium aubergine/ eggplants
- Take 15 ricotta cheese, I used Polly-O brand it has lowest in carbs.
- Prepare 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 12 oz tomato paste
- Prepare 1 large red onion chopped
- Get 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take seasonings
- Get 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp basil
- Take 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp summer savory
- Make ready 1 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 1/4 tbsp sweetener, sugar, splenda, stevia and so on
- Get pesto
- Take 1/4 cup sweet basil
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- Make ready 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
Instructions to make Eggplant lasagna:
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts don't burn them.
- Mix all the ingredients except olive oil into a blender and blend till coarse add olive oil a bit at a time. blend till chunky smooth. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel the aubergines. Slice thinly olive oil to both sides of each slice lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Put on a pan, With nonstick spray roast for 20 minutes or till tender.
- Brown the sausage and meat add onions. Drain off any excessive drippings from meat. Add seasonings and diced tomatoes to meat.
- Add tomato sauce. Add tomato paste to thicken. Let simmer 10 minutes.
- In a deep dish or spring form pan layer sides and bottom with roasted eggplant slices. Add a layer of meat sauce. Add 15 ounces ricotta cheese. Add layer of pesto. Add a layer of eggplant slices. Add half of parmesan cheese. Then 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Add a layer of meat sauce then eggplant. Add parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let rest 15.
- Serve, hope you enjoy!
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles - Gluten-Free - This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a. This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This is the vegetarian lasagna you've been searching for. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Place half of the eggplant slices on each pan, turn to coat with the oil, then arrange in a single layer. Spread the remaining tomato sauce on top and fold in the parchment to cover the lasagna. Vegetarians and meat-eaters alike will devour these comforting lasagna rolls. We use thinly sliced eggplant in place of pasta to cut the carbs. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food eggplant lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!