Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy cashew aubergine curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This amazing aubergine curry (or eggplant curry) is quick, vegan and soooo tasty. Learn how to make Creamy Cashew Chicken!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy cashew aubergine curry using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Get 6 baby Aubergines
- Prepare 2 Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed
- Take 2 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- Get 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Take 1 white onion finely chopped
- Prepare 2 heap teaspoons grated ginger
- Make ready 2 heap teaspoons green chilli
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- Get 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin ground
- Take 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 2 teaspoon sweetener of choice
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon raw mango powder (amchoor)
- Make ready Handful coriander, chopped
Steps to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. - Now add the onions and sauté until translucent.
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes - Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder.
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look.
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Creamy Cashew Chicken Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This amazing aubergine curry (or eggplant curry) is quick, vegan and soooo tasty. Creamy Coconut Curry Lentil Soup - Ready when you are. Learn how to make Creamy Cashew Chicken! This easy to make creamy chicken curry recipe is completely dairy-free (expect for the butter), but that's not why. This creamy cashew curry is pure comfort food that's full of delicious flavor and spices (like Sri Lankan curry powder, turmeric and chili powder), plus Traditionally, a Sri Lankan cashew curry is cooked with only cashew nuts, but some people also love to add peas! I don't have a preference there, but Mr. Add the onion paste, then cook for a few mins, stirring, until the onions soften. This creamy cashew chicken curry recipe is the most tender chicken- your whole family will enjoy it! Try a global cuisine and expand your taste buds. With the colder weather, I've been cooking up some hearty recipes that can warm us up. This creamy cashew chicken curry is irresistible: busy parents. This is a lovely rich and creamy curry, full of flavour and protein. It's easy to make and could be one for the weekly staples. Blend the cashews thoroughly, along with the water they are soaking in. Add them to the mix along with the Zaalouk is a traditional, aubergine-based, Moroccan side dish but. Creamy cashews add a velvety richness to this flavorful Indian Chicken Curry - pair with homemade naan bread for the perfect meal! Alright, enough tales from the drunken crypt. Let's talk about this Creamy Cashew Indian Chicken Curry. This creamy Aubergine Curry goes great with a Sag Aloo.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!