Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Pesto Baked Pasta - Baked Pasta with Pesto and Cherry. All food categories Cereal Grains and Pasta Breakfast Cereals Baked Products Vegetables and Vegetable Products Fruits and Fruit Juices Nut and Seed Products Legumes and Legume Products Finfish and Shellfish Products Poultry Products Beef Products Pork Products Lamb, Veal. with Cheddar Cheese. In winter, few things hit the spot quite like a cheesy, saucy bowl of pasta.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Make ready 2 packages Beef smoked sausage
- Get 1 green pepper, sliced
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take Olive oil to coat pan
- Take 1-16 ounce box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like)
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
- Make ready 1 can evaporated milk (12 ounce)
- Take 2 - packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce)
- Take Sprinkle of paprika
Don't stir that often or it will be more difficult for the meat to brown. If you are using ground beef or pork instead Pasta with Turkey Sausage and Smoked Mozzarella. This tasty macaroni and cheese is made with a cheese sauce, pasta, and diced ham, along with green onions and seasonings. Serve this pasta bake with crusty bread and sliced fresh tomatoes.
Instructions to make Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage:
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic…..
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well….
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well….
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well…..
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
Chicken Pasta Casserole With Cheddar Cheese and Bacon. Top with reduced fat cheese and melt. Food details for SAUSAGE PORK & BF W/ CHEDDAR CHS SMOKED in different kinds of The detailed table of nutrients composition above for Sausage, pork plus beef, with cheddar cheese Baked items nutrients in all things baked … Spices & Herbs nutrients in herbs and spices … Baked pasta doesn't need to take every pot in your kitchen or lots of different steps. This weeknight-friendly version uses one skillet, one pot, and plenty of cheese. By then, I had gone so rogue in trying to make this dish edible that the intended flavors of the sage, sausage, and cheese really didn't come.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked pasta with cheddar cheese and smoked beef sausage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!