Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, traditional tuna nigiri sushi. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have traditional tuna nigiri sushi using 3 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi:
- Make ready 150 g, Sushi rice
- Take 150 g, Tuna block
- Get small portion, Wasabi (no neede if you prefer mild taste)
Steps to make Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi:
- Use the following numbers as the searching keyword to get the information about sushi rice. 5095927, 5106970.
- Prepare a sushi kit for nigiri sushi. Amazon US carries. Use the following keyword to reach "Japan Nigiri Sushi Mold Rice Ball 5 Rolls Maker Press Bento Tool (Style 2)". If you are in Japan The Daiso carries. Wash carefully and leave wet as the preparation.
- Put all 150g sushi rice into the container and press with the lid. Remove the lid and turn over the container on the cutting board. Then cut in half like the picture to get small 10 pieces rice balls.
- Slice the tuna block to get 10 thin pieces. Japanese chef uses a 10 inches or longer knife and take only a strole to get a piece. The knife is held in slant to get one inch width. This tecnique is common while the block doesn't have enough thickness. Refer to the picture for 3 sceans strobo action.
- Pinch a pc of sliced tuna.
- Put a small portion of wasabi.
- Place a rice ball.
- Insert your thum into the rice ball. This action is numbered 1.
- Press gently with your 2 fingers of your right hand. This action is numbered 2. Be aware that your fingers of both hands are forming a box. Specially the top part of your left hand's fingers take an important role. They are working as the side wall.
- Open your left hand slowly while keeping the box formation which are made by the top part of your left hand's fingers and the two fingers of your right hand.
- As you see on the previous picture, the rice ball has rolled for 90 degree. Please help the rice ball rolls another 90 degree using your thumb and the middle finger of your right hand and slide the entire piece near a little like the picture. This rice ball rolling action is numbered 3.
- Press gently with your 2 fingers of your right hand. This action is numbered as 4.
- Rotate the entire piece for a half revolution like the picture. This action is numbered 5.
- While holding the rice ball using the thumb and the middle finger of your right hand, stroke the tuna surface using your thumb of your left hand. This action is numbered 6.
- Finally press gently again using your two fingers of your right hand. This last action is numbered 7.
- Here you are.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food traditional tuna nigiri sushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!