Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken bhuna masala. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bhuna masala using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bhuna Masala:
- Prepare To marinate the chicken:
- Get 500 gram diced chicken
- Get 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Get 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get For the masala (Gravy)
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- Get 4 green cardamom
- Make ready 5 black pepper
- Make ready 2 green chillies
- Get 2 dried chillies (optional)
- Take 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 3 tsp coriander powder
- Take 3 cloves
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp fennel seeds (sauf)
- Take 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
- Make ready 3 chopped Onions
- Take to taste Salt
- Take Chopped coriander for garnish
Instructions to make Chicken Bhuna Masala:
- Marinate the chicken with 1tsp ginger and garlic paste, lemon juice, red chilli powder and cumin powder. Leave it aside for one hour or Preferred overnight.
- In the frying pan, add the green cardamom, fennel seeds, black pepper, cumin seeds and cloves. Roast them in the pan for 2 mins or until they start to release the smell.
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan and add chopped onions and cook it for 10mins then add ginger and garlic paste and add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder. Stir and leave to cook over a medium heat for 7-8 minutes till they golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, all the dry roasted spices and salt. Cook it until the oil starts to separate from the masala. (10-12 mins).
- Add marinade chicken to the masala and also add the juice that has come out from the marinate chicken. Cook it for 20-30mins on medium heat until the chicken is cooked and reached the temperature of 75 degree.
- Once cooked, add garam masala and chopped onions.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan bread.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken bhuna masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!