Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, non alcoholic mint 🍃margarita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook non alcoholic mint 🍃margarita using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Non Alcoholic Mint 🍃Margarita:
- Prepare 1 cup Mint (washed well)
- Take 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Sugar syrup or to taste
- Make ready 1 tsp Black salt
- Get 250 ml cream Soda / club soda / 7up
- Get Ice Cubes as needed
Steps to make Non Alcoholic Mint 🍃Margarita:
- First of all Add mint, Sugar Syrup, Black salt, Lemon Juice, and little water if needed in a grinder, & grind well. - - Strain through a sieve or any muslin cloth. - - Then add Soda Water. - - Now take a glass, apply lemon juice & sugar at the corners. Add some more ice cubes Now put the grinded mixture in it - - Your Mint Margarita is ready to serve
You have to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food non alcoholic mint 🍃margarita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!