Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, aubergine and fenugreek curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. If you do not have kauri methi, you baby aubergines and potato curry. Aubergines can go off pretty quickly and they're also quite sensitive to bruising and improper storage. baby aubergines and potato curry.
Aubergine and fenugreek curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Aubergine and fenugreek curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aubergine and fenugreek curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine and fenugreek curry:
- Get 400 gram small aubergines
- Take 2 cups finely chopped fenugreek leaves
- Take 1 cup finely chopped dil
- Make ready 4 Tablespoon oil
- Get 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- Make ready 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 2 tablespoon fresh green garlic finely chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- Take 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Take 2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
Steps to make Aubergine and fenugreek curry:
- Wash aubergines and slice thinly. - In a pan add 3 tablespoon oil on medium heat. Shallow fry the aubergine slices until browned from both the sides. Once done remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and carmon seeds. Once it starts crackling add onion, garlic and ginger and fry until they turn slightly brown in colour. Add in the tomatoes and cook for further couple of minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute. Add methi and fennel leaves and cook for 3-4 minutes. Finally add the aubergine slices and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Transfer in a serving dish and enjoy with naan or roti.1.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. Moreover, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
The simple fact is that aubergines and eggplants are the same thing - with different Picking the right eggplant/aubergine. Aubergines can go off pretty quickly and they're also quite sensitive to bruising and improper storage. baby aubergines and potato curry. Add Kasuri methi (Dry fenugreek leaves -handcrushed), and mix well. If you do not have kauri methi, you baby aubergines and potato curry. Once cooked, sprinkle a little garam masala on top. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and chillies. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and stir through the aubergine mixture. Divide the curry between plates and drizzle. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice. This can be a vegan curry if you replace the butter with oil. To serve, scatter half the coriander and the reserved onion over the rice. Stir the garam masala through the curry and scatter with the remaining coriander. Smoked Salmon Fish Curry (South Indian Fish Curry with a Twist) LinsFood. This delicious aubergine curry is just so easy to make and takes no time to cook. Sstart by making the paste for the curry. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, lemongrass, lime and coriander to a pestle and mortar and crush into a Tofu cooked with creamy tomato base sauce and fenugreek. Served with basmati rice, vegetable curry, soup and spring roll. Cook aubergine chunks with fragrant spices and red lentils for a hearty yet healthy vegan curry. This aubergine curry serves four and takes under an hour. Add the chicken and aubergine and stir well to coat in the paste.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food aubergine and fenugreek curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!