Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, authentic porcini and cream pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have authentic porcini and cream pasta using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Porcini and Cream Pasta:
- Take 100 grams Pasta (long or short)
- Make ready 7 grams Dried Porcini mushrooms
- Prepare 30 ml A. Extra virgin olive oil
- Take 1 clove Garlic (crushed with the back of your knife)
- Take 1/6 medium Onion (sliced)
- Make ready 30 grams Prawns or chicken thigh (prepare beforehand/ cut into bite sizes)
- Prepare 30 ml White wine
- Take 50 ml B. Double cream
- Take 40 ml B. Milk
- Take 1 pinch Stock powder…B
- Take 5 grams Salted butter…B
- Make ready 1/3 tsp Plain flour (look at Helpful Hints)
- Prepare 1 Salt…C
- Take 1 to tatste Pepper…C
- Get 1 Black pepper
- Prepare 1 Parsley (optional)…D
- Take 1 a(as needed) Parmesan cheese (optional)…D
Instructions to make Authentic Porcini and Cream Pasta:
- Cover the dried porcini in more than 60 ml of lukewarm water for at least 30 minutes to dehydrate.
- After they have softened, drain the mushrooms. Save the soaking water for later use.
- Put 3 L of water into a large pot and bring to the boil. Just before it comes to the boil add 2 tablespoons of salt (1 % to the water).
- The amount of salt in the pasta cooking water is a factor in deciding the resultant taste. Measure the salt precisely. *After (3) comes to the boil turn the heat to very low. Keep it constant.
- Put A ingredients in a cold frying pan. Place the pan over a low heat and cook slowly until the garlic infuses its flavour into the oil.
- After the bottom side of the garlic is golden brown turn over. Remove the garlic after both sides are golden brown.
- Add the onion to (6) and sprinkle with C ingredients. Stir gently.
- Add the prawns or chicken to (7) and sprinkle with C ingredients. * Put the chicken in with the skin sides down. Keep the heat lowish medium heat…
- Add the white wine to (8) and cover with a lid. Steam the content of the pan and turn over the prawns or chicken half way through.
- Meanwhile add the pasta to (4). Cook until al dente and drain the pasta 30 seconds to 1 minute earlier than the package instruction says. Cook the pasta over a low heat.
- After (9) prawns or chicken are cooked through add (2) porcini and 50 ml of the soaking water.
- When (11) starts to bubble turn the heat to low. Add B ingredients and heat slowly.
- When it starts to bubble around the edges of (12) frying pan turn off the heat. Just before the pasta is cooked, add the flour and stir quickly.
- Drain the pasta in a colander quickly (do not drain completely) and transfer the pasta including some of its cooking water to (13). Cook over a lowish medium heat.
- When (14) starts to bubble and thickens, turn the heat off. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with coarsely ground pepper.
- Sprinkle with D ingredients, which are optional. The fragrant porcini will make a luxurious dish ^^
- I like to use both prawns and chicken, but enjoy different ingredients such as other kinds of mushrooms.
- for porcini and cream risotto. Please have a try.
Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food authentic porcini and cream pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!