Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts (250g)
- Make ready 1 yellow onion (grated)
- Make ready 3 pegs of garlic (grated)
- Take 2 inches ginger (grated)
- Prepare 2 oz coconut cream
- Get 1 oz sour cream
- Take 1 tbsp cumin
- Take 2 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 2 tsp curry powder
- Take 8 grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked)
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn and bruised
- Prepare 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 3 tbsp cooking oil
Instructions to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast.
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish.
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like.
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out.
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!