Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, makhni fried kabab. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Makhni Fried Kabab is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Makhni Fried Kabab is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have makhni fried kabab using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Makhni Fried Kabab:
- Take 1/2 kg Beef mince
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger garlic
- Take 1 tbsp Raw papaya
- Get 1 tbsp Chili powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin crushed
- Prepare 1 tsp Allspice
- Prepare 2 tbsp Powder milk
- Prepare Green chilies 4 chopped
- Take 1 Onion grated
- Get 2 slices Bread chopperized
- Make ready 2 tbsp Butter
- Make ready Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Instructions to make Makhni Fried Kabab:
- Marinate mince with all the above and chopperize well
- Keep it for 1 hour
- Make into small tikkies, deep fry,
- Lastly roll in paraths with onion rings, tomato rings and serve with any chutney.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food makhni fried kabab recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!