Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rajasthani khasta kachori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rajasthani Khasta kachori is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rajasthani Khasta kachori is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rajasthani khasta kachori using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajasthani Khasta kachori:
- Prepare 200 gm maida / all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp Gram flour/ Besan
- Take 1/2 cup yellow lentil soaked overnight
- Get 2 tbsp Curd
- Take 50 ml water
- Prepare 1 tsp Corianer powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp Amchur (dry mango)Powder
- Get 2 tsp Roasted Fennel seeds
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 500 ml Oil to fry
Instructions to make Rajasthani Khasta kachori:
- In a bowl, mix maida and salt, put 2 tbsp oil and mix them all together, this adds to the crispness of kachori
- Now add curd to the maida mix and Knead it dry, once the flour is lightly combined, start adding but by bit water, Knead the dough, now once done cover it with a soft cloth and let it rest for 20 minutes
- Now coarsely grind the presoaked yellow lentil, now take a pan, put 2 tbsp oil, once oil is hot add Cumin seeds, coriander powder or if you have coriander seeds grind them and use, now add besan flour or gram flour to soak up the moisture, cook for 3 minutes, now add Turmeric, chilli and Amchur Powder and saute for a minute, now add yellow lentil and mix for 3 minutes, now add roasted fennel seeds. Now the stuffing is ready turn off the gas flame.
- Now Knead the dough once again for a minute with a little oil in your palm and make small 3 cm kachori balls and roll them nicely.
- Now take a little maida flour and sprinkle on rolling board or chakla and lightly roll the kachori balls that we have made, do not thin it from centre, roll more on the sides, now place the yellow lentil filling in centre and slowly close the edges and reshape into flattened ball.
- Press the flattened stuffed ball slightly and they are ready to fry, follow the same procedure for all 8 kachori balls that we will make out of the maida flour.
- Take a deep pan add 500ml oil and heat it on high flame for 15 minutes, before dipping the flattened stuffed kachori balls, lower the flame to medium low, now slowly slide three kachori at a time if the pan is small.
- Once the kachori fluffs up, flip the side gently and let it run light brown, follow the same for all kachoris keep them flipping at an interval of 10minutes to get nice golden brown colour.
- Once all the kachoris are fluffed up with nice golden brown colour, take them out with help of a sieve or jaara, and serve them hot with mint and tamrind chutney.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rajasthani khasta kachori recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!