Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, alfredo sauce chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alfredo sauce chicken pasta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Take 250 gm Boneless chicken
- Make ready 200 gm Penne pasta
- Prepare 1 Capsicum
- Get 200 gm Button Mushrooms
- Get 3 teaspoon maida/all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 cup Milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped garlic
- Get 1 small Finely Chopped Onion
- Get 2 tablespoon Red Chilli Flakes
- Prepare 2 teaspoon Oregano
- Take 3 teaspoon Butter
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 2 tablespoon black pepper powder
- Get 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Make ready 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- Take 100 gm cheese
Instructions to make Alfredo Sauce Chicken Pasta:
- Marinate chicken with 1 tablespoon Oregano, salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, red chilli flakes, lemon juice and olive oil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 392 degrees F and cook the chicken for 25 mins.
- Boil and cook pasta.. Add a pinch of salt while cooking. Keep aside the pasta for cooling. Make sure pasta is not overcooked.
- Heat butter in a wok. Add garlic, onion, oregano, chilli flakes, pepper and salt.
- Add the capsicum, mushrooms and chicken to the wok. Cook till the vegetables are partially cooked.
- Add maida and milk. Reduce the flame.
- Add pasta to the wok and stir well, if it gets a bit dry feel free to add some more milk.
- Grate cheese on top and bake the pasta at 325 degrees F for 15 mins.. Enjoy a hot creamy treat!
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. Moreover, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food alfredo sauce chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!