Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, jam & coconut slices. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jam & Coconut Slices is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Jam & Coconut Slices is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Jam is a British experimental black comedy sketch show, created, written, and directed by Chris Morris. When you create a new space at Jam.com, you are the master of your own domain.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jam & coconut slices using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jam & Coconut Slices:
- Prepare 60 g Butter *softened
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Get 1 Egg
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 1 cup Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour
- Get *Note: Self-Raising Flour for thick & soft base, Plain Flour for thin & firm base
- Take 1/2-1 cup Jam of your choice *Today I used Lemon Curd
- Make ready <Topping>
- Make ready 1 heaped-cup Desiccated Coconut
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- Take 1 Egg
Instructions to make Jam & Coconut Slices:
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Line a brownie pan or a shallow square cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine softened Butter and Sugar until smooth, add Egg and Vanilla, and mix well. Add Flour and mix to form a soft dough. Spread in the prepared pan evenly and press down using your fingers. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the base is baking, combine Desiccated Coconut, Caster Sugar and Egg in a bowl.
- When the base is baked (not completely yet), spread Lemon Curd OR Jam of your choice over the warm base, then scatter the coconut mixture evenly. Gently press using your fingers. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool completely and cut into slices.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
Озвучивание: JAM. Последние твиты от JAM (@JamPunchMan). Jam is a British experimental black comedy sketch show, created, written, and directed by Chris Morris. Define jam. jam synonyms, jam pronunciation, jam translation, English dictionary definition of jam. fill too tightly; cram; fruit preserve Not to be confused with: jamb - vertical sides of a doorway or window. Аниме озвучили: JAM. Субтитры , JAM. When you create a new space at Jam.com, you are the master of your own domain. Set your own expectations for behavior in your space. Welcome to the Official Website of The Jam. Contains detailed history with information on their music, films, news, and latest projects. Images, videos, related links, and a showcase for their albums. • Play online jam sessions Jam with friends or musicians around the world Public and private jam sessions jammr lets you play with musicians over the internet. It lets you jam together online whenever. Award winners are recognized for overall business performance and. JAM - ИЗ АНИМЕ by JAM CLUB™.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jam & coconut slices recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!