Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, christmas daikon pickle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook christmas daikon pickle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Daikon pickle:
- Get Pickle water
- Make ready 500 gm sugar
- Get 500 ml white vinegar
- Prepare 1000 ml water
- Take Pickle ingredients
- Make ready 2 kg Daikon (Radish) cut into 3cm long and 0.5cm thick
- Take 10 cloves star arnise
- Prepare 10 clementin (peel off skin and cut to half)
- Prepare 1 dl chili flakes
- Make ready 200 gm fresh parsley (chopped)
Instructions to make Christmas Daikon pickle:
- Firstly mixed the pickle water in a pot and cook it until the sugar is melted. Let it cool down and ready to use.
- After the pickle water is cold. Add in all the pickle ingredients and mixed well. Keep in the fridge overnight. Ready to served after 24 hours.
- The texture of the pickle is crunchy and tasty.
- Tips: This pickles is perfect to served in Christmas table to give us more appetite ❤️
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food christmas daikon pickle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!