Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, komatsuna namul (korean-style salad). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have komatsuna namul (korean-style salad) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Komatsuna Namul (Korean-style Salad):
- Prepare 1 bunch Komatsuna
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Get 1 dash Salt (for seasoning)
Instructions to make Komatsuna Namul (Korean-style Salad):
- Wash the komatsuna, and boil it root first for 30 seconds in salted boiling water (not listed).
- Soak it in cold water straight after boiling. When it has cooled, align the roots, squeeze out the water, and cut into 3 cm widths.
- Mix in the sesame oil, sesame seeds and salt, transfer to serving plates, and it's done. Season with ichimi spice if you'd like.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food komatsuna namul (korean-style salad) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!