Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, garlic wild mushrooms on toast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have garlic wild mushrooms on toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast:
- Take 300 g mixed wild mushrooms, I used Porchini and Parasols
- Make ready Toasted bread of your choice
- Get 1 tbsp salted butter,
- Make ready 1 tbsp reduced fat crème fraiche,
- Prepare 2 crushed cloves of garlic,
- Make ready Dried or fresh chives,
- Make ready Salt and pepper to season,
Instructions to make Garlic Wild Mushrooms On Toast:
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter. Once melted add the crushed garlic and stir. Fry until fragrant for around 30-40 seconds.
- Add in all of your chopped mushrooms. Prepare the toast whilst the mushrooms are cooking. Stir the mushrooms now and then to prevent sticking to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chives and once the mushrooms are cooked turn off the heat.
- Stir through the crème fraiche until the sauce becomes thick and creamy.
- Serve up on top of buttered toast with a sprinkling more of chives and a final crack of black pepper and enjoy!
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food garlic wild mushrooms on toast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!