Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fragrant lemon~refreshing french toast♬. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fragrant Lemon~Refreshing French Toast♬ is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fragrant Lemon~Refreshing French Toast♬ is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fragrant lemon~refreshing french toast♬ using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fragrant Lemon~Refreshing French Toast♬:
- Get 1 English muffins
- Prepare 1 ●Egg
- Make ready 100 ml ● Milk or soy milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Sugar
- Take 1 less than 1 teaspoon ●Grated lemon peels
- Prepare 1 Yogurt
- Make ready 1 Strawberries & blueberries (if you like)
- Get 1 Maple syrup (if you like)
- Take 1 Butter (when cooking)
Steps to make Fragrant Lemon~Refreshing French Toast♬:
- Cut the English muffin in half. Combine the ● ingredients in a bowl. Dredge the muffin in the mixture. (The picture shows one half being dredged)
- Let the English muffin soak in the mixture for about 5 minutes ♪ Heat butter in a frying pan and cook the English muffin. When it's got a good, cooked color, it's done♪
- Top with yogurt, maple syrup, honey, etc. to taste ♬♪♫
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fragrant lemon~refreshing french toast♬ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!