Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gobhi kofta curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have gobhi kofta curry using 25 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Make ready 400 gms Gobhi/ Cauliflower
- Make ready 3 Toamtoes
- Make ready 2 Onions
- Take 3-4 Green Chillies
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger
- Prepare 1 Table Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Get 1/2 Cup Matar/ Peas
- Prepare 1 Cup Besan
- Take 1 Big Spoon Mustard Oil/ Sarson Ka Tel
- Prepare 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee
- Make ready 1 Pinch Hing/ Asafoetida
- Prepare Leaves Some Dhaniya
- Get Khade Masale
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon Khada Dhainya/ Coriander Seeds
- Take 1/2 Tea Spoon Ajwain
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Jeera
- Get 1 Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf
- Make ready Spices
- Get 2 Tea Spoon Salt
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder
- Take 1.5 Tea Spoon Amchoor Powder
- Get 2 Tea Spoon Dhaniya Powder
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- Get 1 Tea Roasted Kasuri Methi
Steps to make Gobhi Kofta Curry:
- Wash Gobhi properly, then grate it finely with the small hole grater.
- Chop Onions, Dhaniya Leaves, 1 Inch Ginger & 1-2 Green Chillies very finely.
- Grind Tomatoes, Ginger Garlic Paste & 2 Green Chillies finely into purée in a mixer grinder.
- Now take a bowl, add finely grated Gobhi in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt, finely chopped ginger, dhaniya leaves, 1/2 Teaspoon Khada Dhaniya, 1/2 Teaspoon Ajwain, 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder, 1 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder, 1 Cup Besan & 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee.
- Mix them properly, don’t add a single drop of water because there is enough moisture in Gobhi to make a mixture dough.
- Now let the mixture rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a kadhai, add oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame.
- Now after 5-10 minutes, apply some oil to your hands & make medium size Kofta balls from the mixture.
- Then fry the balls in oil till they are golden brown in colour & then take them out in a plate or bowl.
- Then take a kadhai, add 1 Big Spoon Mustard oil in it & keep the gas on high flame to burn the oil.
- When smoke starts coming out of oil, turn off the flame & let oil cool down a bit.
- After some time, again turn on the gas & keep the gas on medium flame.
- Then add 1 Teaspoon Jeera, 1 Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf in it & let them sizzle.
- When they start sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & cook them till they are golden brown in colour.
- When they are 60-80% roasted, add 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder & roast it with onions for 1 minute till they are 100% cooked.
- Then add finely grinded tomato purée with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that it starts releasing oil quickly.
- After 5-6 minutes, when they start releasing oil, add 1 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder, 2 Teaspoon Dhaniya Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder & roast them with mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, add 2 cups water & let it boil.
- When first boil comes up, add fried Kofta balls with 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala & 1 Teaspoon Roasted Kasuri Methi.
- Mix them properly, turn the gas on low, cover the lid & cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, open the lid & add finely chopped dhaniya leaves.
- Your Gobhi Kofta Curry is ready to be served.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food gobhi kofta curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!