Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hara bhara kuchla huwa gosht/hyderabadi ground mutton fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hara bhara kuchla huwa gosht/hyderabadi ground mutton fry using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hara Bhara Kuchla huwa Gosht/Hyderabadi Ground Mutton Fry:
- Get 500 gm Boneless Mutton
- Take 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 8 Green Chilies
- Take 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves
- Take 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Cubeb Pepper or Tailed Pepper powder
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- Get 4-5 tbsp Oil
- Take 3 Onions thinly sliced and fried
Instructions to make Hara Bhara Kuchla huwa Gosht/Hyderabadi Ground Mutton Fry:
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer jar and grind roughly. The mutton should not be finely ground. The spices should be mixed thoroughly and let this rest on the kitchen counter for an hour or so. This is important as it makes the ground mutton more flavourful and succulent.
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan. Add this marinated freshly ground mutton to it. Keep the heat high for about 4-5 minutes and then lower the heat. Cover and simmer adding one cup of water.
- It usually gets done in about 25-30 minutes. Keep checking in between and see to it that the water dries up completely. Garnish with some more of the Coriander leaves and not to forget lots of thinly sliced and fried Onions.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hara bhara kuchla huwa gosht/hyderabadi ground mutton fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!