Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar Gosht is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Achar Gosht is something which I have loved my whole life.
Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook achar gosht using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Achar Gosht:
- Make ready 1 kg Mutton mix boti
- Prepare 1/2 cup Oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Adrak paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lehsan paste
- Get 3-4 Green chilli
- Get 1/2 cup Dahi
- Get 1 cup Tomato puree
- Take Spices
- Make ready 1 tsp Namak
- Prepare 1 tsp Lal Mirch powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Crushed lal Mirch
- Prepare 1 tbsp Crushed Dhaniya
- Make ready 1 tsp Chat Masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dhaniya powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Qasoori Methi dry
- Prepare Achar Masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Kalonji
- Get 1 tbsp Sonaf
- Take 1 tsp Zeera
- Get 1 tsp Methi dana
- Get Mirch bharnay ke liye
- Take 3-4 Green chilli
- Prepare 1 tsp Dhaniya roasted crushed
- Get 1 tsp Zeera roasted crushed
- Get 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready Namak 1 tsp or to taste
Steps to make Achar Gosht:
- Oil mein Gosht ko color change honay take cook karen, phir Adrak, Lehsan paste daal kar achi trha cook karen.
- Ab sub spices daalen, jo spice list mein hain or Achar Gosht Masala b sath dal kar achi trha bhoone. 2-3 tbsp pani add karen ta ke Masala jal na jaye
- Ab dahi daal kar mix karen, phir tomato puree dal kar is mein 3-4 cup Pani daal kar medium low anch par cook karen 45-50 minutes jab take Gosht achi trha gal jaye.
- Ab Mirch mein cut lagaen or beej nikal kar unko masala fill kar lain.
- Jab gosht py oil a jaye tou Mirchen daal kar cook karen. 5-7 minutes or phir 2-3 minutes dum par rakh dain.
- Mazedaar achar gosht tyar hai.
- Spices ko apny hisab sy adjust karen.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe - How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https. Chicken achaar ghosht is very famous food in Pakistan.here i am going to tell you how to make chicken achaar gosht. Don't forget to share and subscribe my. Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices. Achar gosht recipe can be made with any kind of meat such as beef, mutton or chicken. Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil. Achari Gosht Recipe, How To Make Achari Gosht Recipe. Achari Gosht is an indian curry which tastes little like pickle. Goes well with rice, chapati, phulka, roti. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food achar gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!