Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, gheeye/ lauki ki sabzi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have gheeye/ lauki ki sabzi using 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi:
- Make ready 500 gms Gheeye/ Lauki
- Take 3-4 Toamtoes
- Take 3 Green Chillies
- Prepare 1 Inch Ginger
- Get 1 Potato (Non-Boiled)
- Make ready 1/2 Tea Spoon Oil
- Take 1 Pinch Hing/ Asafoetida
- Get 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee
- Make ready Khade Masale/ Panchforon Masala
- Make ready 2 Dried Red Chillies
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon Jeera
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon Methi Dana
- Make ready 1/2 Tea Spoon Sarson
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon Saunf
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon Kalaunji
- Make ready Spices
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Salt
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder
- Take 1 Tea Spoon Dhaniya Powder
- Make ready 1/2 Tea Spoon Amchoor Powder
- Take 1/2 Tea Spoon Laal Mirch Powder
- Make ready 1 Tea Spoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
Instructions to make Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi:
- Wash Gheeya/ Lauki & Aloo properly, peel off it’s skin & cut them into medium-small size pieces.
- Soak them in water so that they don’t turn into black colour.
- Then Grind Tomatoes, Ginger & Green Chillies finely into purée in a mixer grinder.
- Now take a pressure cooker, add 1/2 Big Spoon Oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame.
- When oil gets heated up, add panchforon masale in it & let them sizzle.
- When they start sizzling, add finely grinded tomato purée in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly.
- After 5-6 minutes, when oil is released from tomatoes, add 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder, 1 Teaspoon Dhaniya Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder & cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now after 2-3 minutes, add medium-small size aloo & gheeya pieces & cook them in mixture for 6-7 minutes so that mixture sticks to all pieces properly.
- After 6-7 minutes, add 1/2 Cup water in it, close the lid & give 3-4 whistles on medium flame.
- After 3-4 whistles turn off the flame & let the pressure cooker depressurise naturally.
- Meanwhile take a tadka pan, add 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee in it with 1 Pinch Hing & 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder & mix them.
- After some time open the lid, crush all aloo & gheeya pieces properly with masher.
- Then pour Desi Ghee tadka on top of it with 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala & mix them properly.
- Your Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi is ready to be served.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gheeye/ lauki ki sabzi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!