Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. It may seem like there are a lot of ingredients in the dish, but. Chicken Tequila Fettuccine from California Pizza Kitchen is one of the most popular pasta recipes on the menu and for good reason!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila:
- Prepare 1 clove garlic minced
- Make ready 2/3 tbls minced jalapeños
- Take 1 tbls unsalted butter
- Prepare 60 ml vegetable stock
- Prepare 2 tbls tequila
- Prepare 1/2 tbls lime juice
- Take 120 ml cream
- Take 1 tbls soy sauce
- Make ready 2/3 tbls rice oil
- Take 1 chicken breast / tofu (125g per person)
- Take s&p
- Get 1/6 red onion finely sliced
- Prepare 1/4 red pepper/ capsicum finely sliced
- Make ready 1/4 yellow pepper/ capsicum finely sliced
- Make ready Bunch coriander chopped
- Make ready Fettuccini for two
Instructions to make Fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila:
- Garlic, jalapeño and butter in a fry pan on medium heat to soften. Add stock, tequila, lime juice and cook until reduced to a glaze. Remove from heat and whisk in cream and soy sauce.
- Cook pasta to al dente and remove from heat, drain.
- Meanwhile, season chicken/tofu and fry in rice oil for 3-4 minutes until brown. Cube chicken and cook until all cooked through. Remove from pan. Add onion and peppers to pan and fry for 2-3 mins to soften. Add chicken back to pan. Add pasta to pan. Add cream mixture and coriander and toss while cooking for 1-2 mins, then serve in warmed bowls. Lime slice for garnish.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
When the sauce is done, toss with well-drained spinach fettucine and cilantro. Chicken Tequila Fettuccine from California Pizza Kitchen is one of the most popular pasta recipes on the menu and for good reason! The creamy lime tequila sauce is AMAZING and the chicken and spinach fettuccine is a flavorful addition. It may seem like there are a lot of ingredients in the dish, but. Chicken Tequila Fettuccine - Tequila-Lime marinated juicy chicken, creamy tangy lime-cream sauce coated fettuccine pasta, with crunchy peppers, shallots and asparagus. Every forkful of this Italian dinner has something to love! This, my friends, is a restaurant quality pasta dinner which you can. Spicy Tequila Lime Chicken Fettuccine is a deliciously tangy, and slightly sweet dish that is incredibly easy and bursting with flavor! Mix the chicken and white sauce together. Pour the sauce on top of the pasta. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. View top rated Chicken tequila fettuccine recipes with ratings and reviews. Add the stock, tequila, and lime juice, and cook until the mixture is reduced by half. In another skillet, melt the remaining butter, saute the onion and bell pepper until wilted, add the chicken and cook, stirring, just until no longer Add the tequila mixture and cream and toss with the hot pasta. A wonderfully different pasta dinner, with lime juice, chillies and tequila to give it a real kick. Fettuccine alfredo - Fettuccine that has been tossed with melted butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. This allows you to slice the finished tofu like you would a chicken breast over the top of the pasta. I replace the tofu with chopped chicken breast. I also add shredded carrots and a little more green onion.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food fettuccine chicken/ tofu with tequila recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!