Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, memoni kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Memoni Kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Memoni Kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have memoni kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Memoni Kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab):
- Take ½ kg Beef cut into tiny cubes
- Get 2 tsp Green chilies finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger garlic heaped
- Make ready 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp Coriander seeds coarsely crushed
- Prepare 1 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Make ready ½ tsp Allspice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt heaped
- Get 3 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 cup Spring onion finely chopped
- Take 2 to 3 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Make ready 1 cup Yoghurt whipped
- Make ready 1 cup Bajra flour
Steps to make Memoni Kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab):
- Marinate beef with salt, black pepper, ginger garlic, allspice, chili powder, coriander crushed, crushed red pepper, raw papaya and chopped green chilies for 30 minutes,
- Then add in it chopped greens, yoghurt, bajra aata, mix well then take 1 tsp of full and deep fry kababs till light golden
- Serve hot with chutney, enjoy😍😍
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food memoni kabab (aka bajre ke atte ke kabab) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!