Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, meethi margarita muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Jump to navigation Jump to search.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook meethi margarita muffins using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meethi margarita muffins:
- Make ready For Muffins batter
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Get 100 gm butter
- Prepare 4 tablespoons powder sugar
- Get 1/2 cup hung curd
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare 6 cheese slices
- Prepare For Meethi Stuffing
- Make ready 1 cup chopped meethi leaves
- Get 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger & garlic paste
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Prepare 3 tablespoons schezwan sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Meethi margarita muffins:
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped onion and fry for few minutes, when the onion turns golden brown in colour then add ginger and garlic paste and stir fry.
- Add the chopped meethi leaves mix well and cover the lid and allow it to cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now add the schezwan sauce, salt, sugar, chilli powder and pepper powder mix well and fry it for few minutes.
- Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Now make the muffins batter
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl add all wet ingredients and whisk with a hand blender. Then add the flour mix and make a smooth batter.
- Greased a muffins tray in olive oil add 2 tablespoons of batter then add 1 tablespoon meethi stuffing and cheese slices on top.
- Pre - heat the oven 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Bake the Muffins at 200°C for 10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
View the profiles of people named Margarita Louis Dreyfus. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Pizza topped with tomato, mozzarella, and fresh basil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food meethi margarita muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!