Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, satay - malaysian satay. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook satay - malaysian satay using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Satay - Malaysian Satay:
- Prepare A Chicken
- Make ready 2 kg Chicken Breast
- Take B Blend
- Take 1 large red onion
- Get 2 large brown onion
- Prepare 3 garlics
- Prepare 5 slices ginger
- Get 5 slices galangal
- Get 6 long stalks of lemon grass
- Make ready (Thinly sliced before blending)
- Get C Spices
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Get 2 tbsp tumeric powder
- Get 3 tbsp Fennel powder
- Take 2 C white sugar
- Take 1 C coconut sugar
- Make ready (Or use only 3-4 C white sugar)
- Prepare D Glazing
- Make ready Paste from the marination
- Take Few tbsp of cooking oil
- Get 1 tbsp Honey
- Get Bamboo / metal skewers
Instructions to make Satay - Malaysian Satay:
- A - cut/cube chicken breast no bigger than a size of a thumb. Blend ingredients in B & prepare ingredients in C.
- Marinate chicken in B (blended ingredients) & C (spices), preferably few hours or overnight.
- Thread chicken onto skewers, keeping some of the paste for later use. If using bamboo skewers, soak them for at least an hour before using. Next, Preheat grill to medium heat. Place skewers on the grill, cook, turning satays & occasionally brushing them with the paste from earlier (mixed with oil & honey). Grill until satays are completely done.
- Serve with peanut sauce/gravy. Recipe for peanut is available.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food satay - malaysian satay recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!