Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry:
- Get 1 Goat Head
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin powder roasted
- Make ready 2 Green Chillies slit
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1/2 tsp Meat Masala (optional)
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 2-3 Onions thinly sliced and fried
- Get 1 "Cinnamon stick
- Get 1/2 tsp Caraway Seeds
Instructions to make Hyderabadi Sire ka Salan/Goat Head Curry:
- First of all, the most important thing is to clean the parts of the head very carefully. Rinse under running water thoroughly to remove any grime or dirt. Be careful about that. The bones are really hard and you might end up hurting your hands. Keep that aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of Oil in a Pressure Cooker. Add Cinnamon stick and the Caraway Seeds. Fry for a few seconds and add the Head parts along with the Ginger-garlic paste and all the other powdered spices along with half a small bunch of Coriander Leaves. Saute for about 5-10 minutes on a low heat and only then close the lid. Do not forget to add some water and pressure cook for 10 whistles or more accordingly.
- Add water as required and take care not to add glasses of it. Add two or three cups (measuring cup) only. Let the pressure settle down before opening the lid. In the meantime, deep fry sliced Onions and set aside in the freezer for 10 minutes. Spread them on a plate before doing so. After 5-10 minutes, you can easily crush the fried Onions.
- Add them to the cooked Head parts and mix well. Garnish with Garam Masala and the remaining half of the Coriander Leaves. Adjust Salt and allow it to simmer for 10 more minutes on a medium high heat. The gravy is usually semi thick. So keep the consistency according to that. And if required, add some hot water. Enjoy with Naans, Rumaali Rotis and Parathas.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hyderabadi sire ka salan/goat head curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!