Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salmon thai burgers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have salmon thai burgers using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Thai Burgers:
- Prepare For the burgers:
- Prepare 200 g salmon fillet, skin removed
- Take 25 g gluten free breadcrumbs
- Take 1 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons red Thai curry paste
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander leaf
- Take 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, minced
- Prepare salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Prepare To serve:
- Get 2 gluten free rolls
- Prepare spinach
- Make ready gluten free onion rings (I picked some up in Tesco)
- Make ready mayonnaise
- Get sweet chilli sauce
- Prepare sliced tomatoes
Steps to make Salmon Thai Burgers:
- Place the salmon, breadcrumbs, mayo, curry paste, ginger, garlic, coriander and seasoning into a food processor - Shape into 2 patties and place into the freezer for 15 minutes
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat - Cook for about 4 minutes on each side
- Serve with fries in a bun with chilli sauce, onion rings, mayo, tomatoes and spinach
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food salmon thai burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!