Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, homemade fresh samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade fresh samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes:
- Make ready For dough
- Make ready 2 cups plain flour
- Get 5 Tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready For filling :
- Make ready 500 gram potatoes
- Get 100 g garden peas
- Get 1 Tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 chopped green chilli
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 cumin seeds
- Prepare Fresh coriander
Instructions to make Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes:
- Firstly, Boil the potatoes. Once boiled, drain them and keep them aside.
- Place a pan over the heat. Put 3 Tbsp oil into the pan. Once the oil heat up, add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste. Cook it till golden brown. Add mashed potatoes or very thinly diced, peas, garam masala, fresh corriander, chilli powder, green chilli. Mix it together. Take it off the heat and let it cool down.
- In mean time, get the dough made. Put the plain flour in to the bowl with salt and oil in. Rub it together, slowly add water and knead it till you get nice and stiff dough. Keep it aside for 20 mins.
- Roll out the pastry in to circle shape. Cut in the middle with sharp knife. You will have two sheets in front of you. Grab the left corner bring in the middle, grab the right corner bring in the middle too, you will start to see you have got triangle shape. Put the filling in to pocket and close them with a little water. Keep doing the process till you get about 6 samosa made.
- Place a oil in to the fryer or pot. Fry them over the medium heat till golden brown. Make sure the oil is not very hot. If the oil is too hot, The pastry will not cooked properly.
- Samosas should come out nice and crispy. Served them with any sauce you would like or dry Channa curry.
You need to have some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade fresh samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!