Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jalapeño-cheddar beef mac w/ caramelized red onion corn muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jalapeño-cheddar beef mac w/ caramelized red onion corn muffins using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins:
- Take 1 lb macaroni noodles
- Take 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 4 T butter
- Make ready 2 T flour
- Take 2 C milk
- Take 1 roasted red bell pepper
- Take 1 pinch sugar
- Make ready 4 jalapeños; small dice
- Take 1 red onion; small dice
- Get 1 C sweet corn
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Take 2 t smoked paprika
- Get 2 t onion powder
- Get 1 t cumin
- Get 1/2 t garlic powder
- Get 1 box Jiffy corn mix
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1/3 C milk
- Take as needed vegetable oil
- Take as needed olive oil
- Prepare as needed kosher salt & black pepper
Steps to make Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins:
- Cook noodles until al dente in boiling, salted water. Drain. Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil or melted butter over the noodles.
- Heat a medium sized saucepot with no oil or butter. Add ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Lay jalapeños and half the onions atop beef. Cook both sides over high heat until browned.
- Add diced tomatoes. Stir. Cook 2 minutes. Add corn and fold in.
- Melt 4 T butter in a seperate saucepot. When butter begins to slightly bubble, add flour slowly while whisking. Cook 1 minute. Add milk while whisking. Continue to whisk and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until mixture reduces slightly.
- Puree roasted bell pepper with a pinch of salt, sugar, and enough olive oil just for a smooth consistency, about a tablespoon.
- Add bell pepper puree and cheese slowly while whisking. Cook 2 minutes.
- Combine cheese sauce, beef, and noodles. Stir together.
- For corn muffins, pour enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of a small saute pan. Add remaining onions and a pinch of salt and sugar. Cook on high heat for 1 minute, then reduce to low heat and cook until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Follow instructions for Jiffy corn muffins and fold in caramelized onions.
- Variations; Bell peppers, poblano, ancho, habanero, bacon, paprika, smoked cumin, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, coriander, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmesean, romano, heavy cream, chihuahua cheese, chili powder, serrano, chipotle, garlic, shallots, pearl onion, piquillo peppers, avocado, coconut, butternut squash
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jalapeño-cheddar beef mac w/ caramelized red onion corn muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!