Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Find The Domino's® Near You Online. That Means Prices You Can Actually Afford.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beef pizza using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef pizza:
- Get Pizza dough
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Take Flour to form a soft dough
- Make ready 1 tablespoon sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon yeast
- Prepare Pizza sauce
- Get 3-4 large tomatoes
- Make ready 1 onion
- Prepare Salt to taste
- Prepare Oregano and pizza spices
- Make ready Toppings
- Get Beef chunks- cooked
- Prepare Red, yellow and green sweet bell peppers
- Make ready Onion chopped and presoaked in salty water(optional)
- Make ready Grated mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make Beef pizza:
- Into a bowl, add warm water, the sugar and yeast and dissolve them. Cover for 5 minutes till the yeast blooms (becomes frothy and smells 'yeasty'.
- Add flour into the yeasty mixture and salt then knead for 5-8 minutes to form a soft dough. Oil a bowl and the top of the dough, then place it in, cover with a greased cling film and place in a draft-free, room temperature place for an hour or until doubled in size.
- While waiting, blend the tomatoes, onion, salt and spices to form a sauce. Transfer to a cooking pot with a little oil and let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until thick sauce forms.
- Punch out all the gas from the dough. By now the dough is soft and not sticky.
- Spread it on a pizza pan, sufuria lid or an oven tray into a thin circle. Poke holes with a fork on the dough (this step is important since the crust will puff up while cooking and the gases in it will need areas to escape from-leaving your crust thin and chewy).
- Brush oil on top of the pizza dough - this will prevent it from soaking water from the toppings and sauce.
- Add a thin layer of the pizza sauce. Then add some grated mozzarella cheese to your liking.
- On top of the cheese, spread the beef and bell peppers juliennes. (do not heavily top your pizza since the crust may take a long while to cook and it may dry out)
- In a 450°F preheated oven, cook your pizza for 15 minutes
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
High-quality Meat More Accessible for Everyone. That Means Prices You Can Actually Afford. Discover Why We are the Trusted Source of High-quality Protein for Families. Find The Domino's® Near You Online. Spread sauce on the pizza dough. Garnish with beef preparation and sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Top with cheese and beef mixture. For people that are gluten-intolerant, low-carb, paleo, or whatever, it can be hard to go without pizza. This dish makes it a lot easier. It is made pretty much exactly the same as pizza, but with ground beef as the crust. Roast Beef Pizza A crust made from convenient frozen bread dough is the key to this easy second-day main dish shared by Janet Fitzpatrick of Essex Junction, Vermont. Leftover roast beef and fresh vegetables get a boost from a mild marinade. In a skillet, melt butter and cook onion until slightly translucent. Add garlic and basil, then giardiniera. Cook slowly until the giardiniera softens. Add mushrooms, oregano, stock and beef. Hi my name is Mikhail, but my friends call me Mikey, and I want to welcome you to Mikey's Roast Beef and Pizza! I have worked in the food industry for many years, for many restaurants and had many different positions from delivery driver to general manager. Cook the gound beef in a medium skillet with the onions, green peppers, garlic, salt pepper until meat is browned and veggies are tender; drain fat, and mix in the Parmesan cheese. Royal House-Roast Beef & Pizza features authentic Italian pizza, homemade pasta dinners, huge calzones, fresh salads and more.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!