Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef yakhni pulao. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Yakhni Pulao is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef Yakhni Pulao is something that I have loved my entire life.
Beef yakhni pulao is wonderful pulao recipe in which rice cooked in beef stock. On Eid-ul-Adha Pakistani people love to make it with fresh meat and it tastes really good when cooked with fresh meat. Beef Yakhni Pulao is regarded as one of the most popular recipe of Pakistani cuisine. No dining table is complete without presenting this delicious and aromatic Yakhni Pulao Recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beef yakhni pulao using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Yakhni Pulao:
- Take For Beef Yakhni/Stock
- Get 500 gms beef with bones
- Take 100 ml water
- Get 1 Medium sized Onion (cut into 4-6pcs)
- Get 1 Medium Sized Tomato (cut into 4)
- Make ready 4 whole garlic cloves
- Take 2 inch thick Ginger
- Prepare 5 green Cardamom (just open it with Mortar)
- Take 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Get 5-6 cloves
- Get 8-10 black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp zeera
- Prepare 2 Bay leaves
- Make ready 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fennel seed
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 4 cups Rice
- Make ready For Pulao Masala
- Prepare 1/2 cup Oil
- Prepare 2 Onions (thin slice)
- Get 1 Tomato (thin slice)
- Take 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Get 5-6 Green chili
- Make ready For garnishing
- Get Little bit Raisins (optional)
Beef Yakhni Pulao Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking..yakhni pulao recipe. it includes recipes like, chana pulav, rajma pulao, capsicum pulao, kashmiri pulav, coriander pulao, mint rice, vegetable pulao and tawa pulao recipe. in addition do visit my other. Try this delicious and unique beef yakhni pulao recipe and enjoy your dinner with your family and friends. You will find different taste in this pulao due to orange juice. This wonderful beef yakhni pulao is a wonderful pilaff recipe that is cooked in beef stock, full of flavours, it is a great treat to serve at a dinner party.
Steps to make Beef Yakhni Pulao:
- Defrost the meat, clean and wash. If you want to make authentic one, Try to put meat with bones for Pulao. Put Meat and fill it up with water.
- Add big chunks of Onion, ginger, garlic and tomato with all dry condiments. One more tip : Always open Cardomom and put it. 1. And cook it till the beef gets tender. Once it done, put the strainer and strain the whole beef stock and keep the whole condiments with beef in the strainer.
- In the same pot, add onions and fry it till it turn light golden 1. Add chilies and fry with onions, put all meat with bay leaf and cinnamon.
- Add tomatoes and fry and then add yogurt too. On the hand, squeeze all the condiments with hand so all the stock will go into the stock bowl. 1. Once the meat frying is done, add the beef stock and keep it for boil. And then add rice. I add Raisins also, its optional
- Cover it on high flame, once the water gets dry, make the flame low for 10-15 mins and wait for steam. 1. After 15 mins open and mix the pulao gently with big turner or steel/plastic plate. 1. Serve with Khata Salan, Salad and Raita. - (see recipe)
You will find different taste in this pulao due to orange juice. This wonderful beef yakhni pulao is a wonderful pilaff recipe that is cooked in beef stock, full of flavours, it is a great treat to serve at a dinner party. Yakhni Pulao recipe by Shireen Anwar. Vegetable yakhni pulao Recipe with step by step photos. Yakhni pulao is amongst the top ten rice dishes of mine, obviously the first being a Hyderabadi veg Biryani and the Veg pulao recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef yakhni pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!