Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango sushi balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mango sushi balls using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Sushi Balls:
- Take 2 cups Glutinous rice (Sushi rice)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mango puree
- Get 1/2 cup Thick Coconut Milk
- Take 1 fresh ripe Mango
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 pinch red Chilli flakes
- Take 1/4 th teaspoon Chat masala
- Get 1 tablespoon mixed black & white Sesame seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon dessicated Coconut
Steps to make Mango Sushi Balls:
- Wash, rinse and soak glutinous rice with water for at least 3-4 hours.
- After soaking, drain the rice and place in a heavy bottom saucepan with 1/4th cup of water.
- Cover and cook in low heat for about 20-25 minutes. Don't stir the rice in between. They will cook with the steam in low heat. This is the trick to cook glutinous rice. Alternately you can steam them in a steamer by placing the rice in a muslin cloth.
- For the mango sauce place 1/2 cup of thick coconut milk and a half cup of mango puree in a pan.
- Place the pan in stovetop and cook the sauce in medium-low heat by stirring occasionally. Add sugar and a pinch of salt. Adjust sugar as per your taste.
- When the mixture comes to a thick saucy consistency, remove from heat. It will take about 8-10 minutes to make the sauce.
- When the rice cooks completely, remove from heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add half of the mango sauce to the rice and mix well.
- Cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes so that the rice absorbs the sauce completely.
- In the meantime dry roast white and black sesame seeds.
- After roasting add in 1 teaspoon of desiccated coconut and mix.
- Peel and cut a ripe mango in small cubes.
- To this add in 1 teaspoon of prepared sesame seeds coconut mixture. Mix well.
- Also add in 1 tablespoon of the mango sauce, 1 dash of chilli flakes and 1/4th teaspoon of chat masala. Mix well.
- To make the sushi balls, grease your palm and take a lime size portion of the prepared rice. Make a ball with a cavity.
- Stuff 1 teaspoon of the prepared fresh mango.
- Seal the cavity and roll it on the sesame seeds coconut mixture. Place it in a dish.
- Similarly, make all the sushi balls.
- Serve this delicious sushi balls with some additional mango sauce. They are absolutely amazing to taste.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mango sushi balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!