Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bhakerwadi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bhakerwadi is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bhakerwadi is something which I have loved my entire life.
Bhakarwadi recipe with step by step pics. These are also named as bakarwadi. Basically bhakarwadi are fried and crisp pinwheels or spirals. Bhakarwadi is a traditional spicy maharastrian snack recipe which requires effort but can be stored for weeks and enjoyed with evening tea.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bhakerwadi using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhakerwadi:
- Take 1,1 /2 cup maida
- Prepare 2 sp besan
- Get 2 sp rice flour
- Get 1 sp carom seeds
- Take 2 sp hot oil
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 2 sp corriander seeds
- Prepare 2 sp sesame seeds
- Get 1 sp jeera
- Get 1 sp poppy seeds
- Make ready 1 sp fennel seeds
- Take 1/2 cup coconut powder
- Make ready 2 sp dry corriander leaves finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup barik sev
- Get 1 sp chilly powder
- Take 1/2 sp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 sp sugar
- Take 1/2 cup sweet tamrind chetney
- Get Oil for deep fry
Maida. drain the bhakarwadi on kitchen towel to remove excess oil. finally, serve bhakarwadi with masala tea or store in an airtight container once cooled completely for a month. Bhakarwadi is a delicious sweet and spicy snack. Bhakarwadi is a popular snack from Gujrat and Maharashtra. Bhakarwadi Maharashtrian Snack Recipe - Know how to make Bhakarwadi recipe, ingredients, method of preparation, tips and more related recipes here.
Steps to make Bhakerwadi:
- Mix maida,besan,rice flour,carom seeds,salt and hot oil mix all then make dough adding water.
- Dry roast corriander seeds, sesame seeds,jeera, poppy seeds, coconut powder, fennel seeds cool little then grind it adding salt,sugar, chilly powder, turmeric powder then add corriander leaves filling is ready.
- Now make balls of dough and roll it thinnly spread tamrind chetney and on that spread filling then barik sev and roll lightly once again.
- Tightly roll then cut into pieces.
- Lightly press both ends between palm and deep fry in hot oil and flame should be on sim to medium till crisp and golden.
- Now crispy Bhakerwadis are ready.
Bhakarwadi is a popular snack from Gujrat and Maharashtra. Bhakarwadi Maharashtrian Snack Recipe - Know how to make Bhakarwadi recipe, ingredients, method of preparation, tips and more related recipes here. Bhakarwadi is an Indian snack and originated in Maharashtra. It is also prepared widely in Gujarat. These are basically deep-fried small pinwheels filled with dry spices.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bhakerwadi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!