Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, coconut chia custard. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coconut chia custard using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chia Custard:
- Make ready 2 cups milk
- Get 1/2 inch ginger, sliced thin
- Make ready 3 egg yolks
- Make ready 30 grams coconut sugar
- Get 20 grams stevia
- Get 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Take 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1 tbsp coconut extract
- Take 1/4 cup finely flaked coconut
- Take 6 tbsp Chia seeds
Instructions to make Coconut Chia Custard:
- Heat milk over medium high heat with slices of ginger. Bring to a boil. Watch the milk closely as it takes about 1 second for the milk to boil over and make a mess.
- While milk is heating combine all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together until well mixed.
- Once the milk starts to boil, remove from heat and pour into the egg yolks mixture. Quickly mix to combine.
- Add back to sauce pan over medium low. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the custard starts to thicken.
- You're looking for about this consistency… if this picture helps at all.
- Add chia seeds and mix into custard
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes. Stir, and then leave for another ten minutes. Refrigerate until cold. This will hold in the fridge for about 4 days. Water may fall out of solution, if you let it sit. A quick stir will recombinant it all.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coconut chia custard recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!