Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Prepare Chicken
- Make ready 8 oz Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- Make ready 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- Get 4 Branches Cilantro, destemmed and chopped
- Get Tortellini Alfredo
- Get 8 oz Three Cheese Tortellini
- Make ready 12 oz Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp GroundPepper
- Take 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat.
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain.
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils.
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken.
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!